What Is Acetyl-L-Carnitine Arginate?
With the discovery of acetyl-L-carnitine arginate, carnitine’s
benefits have now been greatly augmented. Acetyl-L-carnitine, an amino
acid derivative, promotes youthful cellular energy metabolism and
supports mood and nervous system well-being. But levels of the compound
it is made from, L-carnitine, decline with age.
Acetyl-L-carnitine supports mitochondrial energy, helping to support whole-body energy.
Acetyl-L-Carnitine Arginate Benefits
- Supports cellular & mitochondrial energy
- Promotes nervous system & mood well-being
- Encourages cognitive wellness
- Supports against oxidative stress
- Helps maintain cardiovascular health