The four foods in Pomi-T® have healthful benefits for your entire
body. But their constituent molecules, naturally present in food, have
been shown to concentrate within prostate tissue and provide a rich
array of complementary, prostate-supporting, PSA-modulating mechanisms.
- Specifically concentrates in prostate tissue.
- Supports your body’s system of dealing with senescent cells.
- Promotes healthy levels of inflammatory response, inhibits androgen receptor expression, and supports healthy cell migration.
- EGCG, a green tea catechin, specifically concentrates in prostate
tissue where it regulates PSA (prostate specific antigen) production to
maintain healthy PSA levels.
- Helps modulate genetic expression and activity of androgenreceptors.
- Supports body’s natural defenses against oxidation.
- Promotes a healthy level of inflammatory response, chiefly due to its main component, curcumin.
- Helps modulate cell signaling mechanisms, supporting healthy cell migration.
- Promotes healthy cell proliferation.
- Helps regulate enzymes (phase II detoxifying enzymes) in gut and liver tissue that helps maintain healthy dietary molecules.
- Helps promote healthy PSA levels.
- Supports regulation of cell growth and transcription factors.
The novel and scientifically validated blend of food in Pomi-T®
represents the next generation of targeted support for the aging
Due to license restrictions, this product is not for sale to customers outside of the United States of America.